#DaretoDarken with Rimmel
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DaretoDarken #NeverGoNaked #CollectiveBias
Calling all ladies with lash insecurities: Rimmel has a great new lash-tinting mascara that you can get at Target! My eyelashes are blonde and short, and I’ve always been pretty insecure without mascara on. I have teased the idea of getting my lashes tinted or getting lash extensions, but the idea of the high maintenance that requires always turned me off (plus the price!). When I found out that Rimmel was releasing the Volume Colourist Mascara, I was so pumped to try it! Not only does it build instant volume for your lashes, but it slowly tints your lashes over time with results visible after 2 to 4 weeks!
The brush is tapered to wrap around every lash with blacker than black pigments, which makes your lashes look fuller and longer instantly. This is something I definitely need! Over time the lash-tint complex that has natural colorant gradually darkens the color of your lashes. The Bare Lash Colour intensifies, starting with the 1st application. In order to see the most intense tinting effect, it is recommended to use every day.
I have been using the Rimmel Volume Colourist Mascara for about 2 1/2 weeks now and I am so impressed! Not only is it a great mascara that definitely volumizes my lashes, but I can start to see some tinting happening. While my lashes are not quite as dark as I would like right now, it does say to try for 2 to 4 weeks. I’m only a little over 2 weeks so I’m hopefully for some great color! The formula of the Volume Colourist Mascara is a pretty unique combination of a creamy, ultra-black lash volumizing formula as well as the lash-tint complex with natural colourant.
I want to show you how to get one of my favorite looks using the Rimmel Volume Colourist Mascara and other Rimmel Eye products that you can purchase at Target.
- To begin, you can start with your normal face and skin routine up to your eyes (I am starting with tinted moisturizer, bronzer, and highlighter).
- An eye look is never complete without perfect brows, so I am using the Rimmel Brow This Way brow sculpting kit to get those killer brows. It comes with brushes, wax, and powder to get that perfect look.
- I am filing in my eyeshadow to get a natural look, and I’m going to focus on my lashes to add some drama.
- Next step is to add the Rimmel Colour Precise Eyeliner close to the top lash. I like to do a thinner line so it looks natural, but still dramatic.
- And of course, the last step is to add as many coats as you want of Rimmel Volume Colourist Mascara to get that dramatic lash look. And there you are!